Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Since yesterday

Hi its Thing two. So yesterday two interesting things happened, in this order:

Number 1: I got kicked out of homeschool.

Number 2: I cooked supper.

Thing one and I are going to discuss whether I am going to homeschool myself, or continue the way we had planned.

The supper I cooked went like this: I made rice, and added carrots and kale to be steamed in with it, fried some onions, then scrambled some eggs with cheese and fish, added onions and fried that. Then I added some grated cheese to the rice and took it off the stovetop. Then i took the eggs of the stovetop. I served it (served with a French accent, so I guess I seeerved it). Later I added some Soy Sauce to my rice. Aaand thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no, thank You, very much. What an excellent and delicious supper. I was impressed you thought it out all on your own, that vegs steamed on the rice was brill. Good work.

    ReplyDelete