Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Diplomatic Dress Deal (and other such words, some imaginary, with d)

Hi, its Thing Two! So Sunday we went shopping for snowpants for thing one (excited comment from thing one: I LOVE MY SNOWPANTS!) but also while we where there we devised  (divined? discovered?   dislopocated?) the Diplomatic Dress Deal.

(Cue classical music). The dress is about a mile too big for me, but with some complicated adjustments it looks gorgeous. Blueish, greenish, tealish, it looks almost mermaid like, with big sleeves and perfect ripples... (someone slaps me in the face).

Ow! Oh, right diplomatic dress deal. Well, Thing One agreed to buy it, if, for two weeks, she would not have to wake me up, but I would be ready at the door, fully dressed for the weather, ready for the walk. Day two, still going strong. Talk about motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I am betting on the dress. You go, girly girl in training.

    ReplyDelete