Thursday, March 25, 2010

Learning, yes.

Hiya! Its Thing Two!  In the time that I've been homeschooling I've learned a lot about stuff that might not learned in regular school. I've learned alot about woodworking, and schedule making. I learned that starting in the middle doesn't work. Gardening and building and listening. Getting along with people. And getting a job done sooner rather than later can save you alot of work.

I've also started a small series of drawings. The Nervous Knight was inspired by some shoes, long and metal and pointy. I've drawn the knight from the front and back holding out his sword and shield. Imagine walking up to fight a dragon. Brr.

I've also got some major cabin fever, brought on by the bad weather meaning I cant go outside and nothing new to read. VOTE FOR LIBRARY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment